- Provide an effective, professionally managed, legally compliant solution for owning physical gold with minimal counterparty risks, global diversification options, access to commercial liquidity sources and multiple exit strategies.
- Serve as a strategic reserve that is uncorrelated to financial assets and could provide access to global liquid buying power, with no haircut, when it matters the most.
- Keep 100% of net assets invested in gold bullion at all times.
- Offer the ability to custom-tailor geographic diversification through access to insured private, non-bank vaults including Switzerland, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and the U.S.
- Ensure safe custody and investor protections by maintaining strong control environment and compliance procedures that overlay a robust ownership structure.
- Employ experienced, professional managers that can evaluate the changing regulatory, economic and political landscape and adapt to contingencies.
- Establish and maintain relationships across a global network of bullion dealers, refiners, secure logistics services and vaulting facilities.
Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this message constitutes a solicitation or offer by TERA Management and/or Tocqueville Bullion Reserve L.P. or any affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. Any data included in this communication is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed by TERA Management and/or Tocqueville Bullion Reserve L.P. Any opinions expressed herein are those of the TERA Management and/or Tocqueville Bullion Reserve L.P. and cannot be solely relied upon as representations.
+1 212 792 2170 | firstname.lastname@example.org