LIQUIDITY, INDEPENDENCE, COMPLIANCE
The Tocqueville Bullion Reserve (TBR) legal structure brings together discretion of a private vehicle and full compliance with the U.S. regulations and the global AML and KYC requirements. Gold bullion is vaulted within the private, secure and fully insured non-bank vaults located in globally diversified jurisdictions with strong legal protections. Liquidity is not reliant on the capital markets or financial institutions.
- Professional Management: Seasoned team with 100+ years of combined experience in asset management and fiduciary asset administration.
- Leading Gold Mining Partners: Mining industry backing gives TBR unique access to relationships and commercial services worldwide.
- Full Backing: TBR is backed by fully allocated gold bullion; currently, less than 0.5% of NAV is kept in cash to cover expenses.
- Choice of Vaults: TBR offers access to non-bank vaults located in the key global jurisdictions.
- Insurance Coverage: Vaulted gold is insured through Lloyds of London.
- Daily Liquidity: Redeem in cash or in gold with 24 hour’s notice.
- Global Deliverability: Pick up your gold at the vault or have it securely delivered to a location of your choosing.
- Documented Asset: TBR provides full legal documentation needed to support Personal Financial Statements and Source of Funds.
- Liquid Collateral: TBR interests can serve as liquid collateral for personal borrowings.
- Value Transfers: TBR clients can transfer their ownership interest to other qualified clients, without reliance on conventional payment systems.
Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this message constitutes a solicitation or offer by TERA Management and/or Tocqueville Bullion Reserve L.P. or any affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. Any data included in this communication is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed by TERA Management and/or Tocqueville Bullion Reserve L.P. Any opinions expressed herein are those of the TERA Management and/or Tocqueville Bullion Reserve L.P. and cannot be solely relied upon as representations.
+1 212 792 2170 | firstname.lastname@example.org